Sealant compound with permanent elasticity that is applied as a joint in triangular form as windows used to be installed. Replaces the traditional window mastic and is used in renovation projects for window restoration. No wrinkles or cracks and easy to maintain.
- Glazing sealant with the appearance of a putty
- MS polymer based sealant for jointing and gluing
- Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
- Grainy structure
- Very easy to apply
- No wrinkles or cracks
- Suitable for use with natural stone
- Adheres to slightly moist supports
- Permanent elasticity
- Excellent U.V., weather and aging resistance
- Solvent, isocyanate and phthalate free
|Type of product||MS polymer|
Sealant compound with permanent elasticity that is applied as a joint in triangular form as windows used to be installed.