Paracol Pu D4 Liquid
One-component, waterproof, liquid, polyurethane-based construction glue. Appropriate for gluing wooden joinery and most common construction material provided that one of both surfaces is water-holding. Slightly foaming, filling capacity.
- One-component polyurethane adhesive
- With filling properties
- Cures by the presence of moisture in the wood
- Water resistance: class D4
- For wet and dry wood, can also be used on slightly humid surfaces
- Curing: the gaz that escapes during the vulcanization is a small foaming agent, which is being suppressed by the pressure. As a result the adhesive joint is being filled completely so as to prevent the penetration of water. The adhesive joint should not be > 1 mm.
- Adhesive joint: the adhesive does not contain abrasive filling materials so that sawing
and planning are not subject to abrasion. Can be applied at low temperatures.
|Type of product||Polyurethane prepolymer based on 4,4' diphenylmethanedi-isocyanate (MDI)|
One-component, waterproof, liquid, polyurethane-based construction glue.
- French VOC emission class A+