Parafoam Construct 1K
Polyurethane construction foam with very low expansion pressure. Ideal for filling, sealing and insulation of joints.
- Manual one-component PU foam
- Construction foam with low expansion pressure (avoids deformation of the material)
- Very high volume - moderate post expansion (low curing pressure)
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- CFC- and HCFC- free (ozon friendly)
- High filling capacity
- High dimensional stability (no shrinkage)
- Cured foam can be cut, sawn, plastered and painted and is resistant against water
|Type of product||Polyurethane-prepolymer|
- Partition walls with ceilings,
- Structural space between window- and door frames and walls,
- Structural- and fitting space between prefabricated construction elements, - Seams between chimneys, roof protection, roof panels and wall panels,
- Between insulation boards...
Polyurethane construction foam with very low expansion pressure.
- French VOC emission class A+