This product is only available to: Professional
Fire retardant polyurethane foam for the filling, sealing and insulating of big irregular gaps and joints, when fire retarding is required. Fire resistant up to 4 hours.
- One-component polyurethane fire-retardant foam
- Fire-resistant up to 240 minutes
- Low post-expansion
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- CFC- and HCFC- free (ozon friendly)
- No hardening behind the safety valve, no intrusion of moisture
- Cured foam can be cut, sawn, plastered and painted and is resistant against water
|Type of product||Polyurethane-prepolymer|
Fire retardant polyurethane foam for the filling, sealing and insulating of big irregular gaps and joints. Fire resistant up to 4 hours.
- Parafoam FR has been tested for use in fire resistant linear joint seals according to norm DIN 4102-1 class B1 Depending on the specific linear joint seal design, a fire resistance of up to 240 min. is achievable. TÜV Classification Report TEK 240/18