Polyurethane gun grade foam ideal for filling, sealing and insulation of joints. High volume and low expansion. Accurately controlled application with the NBS gun. Excellent adhesion to most surfaces. Good thermal and acoustic insulation. Temperature-, water- and chemical resistant. HCFC-free.
- One-component PU gunfoam
- Very high volume - moderate post expansion (low curing pressure)
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- CFC- and HCFC-free (ozon friendly)
- Accurately controlled application with NBS gun
- No hardening behind the safety valve, no intrusion of moisture
- Cured foam can be cut, sawn, plastered and painted and is resistant against water
|Type of product||Polyurethane-prepolymer|
- Partition walls with ceilings,
- Structural space between window- and door frames and walls,
- Structural- and fitting space between prefabricated construction elements, - Seams between chimneys, roof protection, roof panels and wall panels...
Polyurethane gun grade foam ideal for filling, sealing and insulation of joints.
- French VOC emission class A+