Neutral curing, no-MEKO silicone for the sealing of connection and expansion joints in the construction industry. Excellent adhesion without primer on most building materials.
- Neutral oxime curing, 1-component weatherseal silicone sealant (RTV-1)
- Very easy to apply
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- Permanent elasticity
- High resistance to ageing, weather conditions and UV
|Type of product||Polysiloxanes|
Has an adhesive strength without primer on the majority of materials used in building and engineering industries such as treated wood, aluminium, abs, steel, stainless steel, anodised steel, hard PVC, glass, etc. On absorbent surfaces such as concrete, bricks... a primer is recommended.
Neutral curing silicone for the sealing of connection and expansion joints in the construction industry. Excellent adhesion without primer on most building materials.
- UKCA & CE according to EN 15651-1: F EXT-INT 25 LM
- UKCA & CE according to EN 15651-2: G 25 LM
- French VOC emission class A+
- ATG (Belgian technical approvement)
- SNJF: Façade 25 E (Société National du Joint Français)