Sealant compound with permanent elasticity that is applied as a joint in triangular form as windows used to be installed. Replaces the traditional window mastic and is used in renovation projects for window restoration. No wrinkles or cracks and easy to maintain.
- Neutral alcoxy curing, 1-component silicone sealant compound (RTV-1)
- Permanently elastic silicone sealant for glazing with the appearance of a putty
- Grainy structure
- Very easy to apply
- No wrinkles or cracks
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- Does not stain natural stone (natural stone and white)
- Permanent elasticity
- High resistance to ageing, weather conditions, low and high temperatures and UV
- Very easy to maintain
Sealant compound with permanent elasticity that is applied as a joint in triangular form as windows used to be installed. Replaces the traditional window mastic.
- UKCA & CE according to EN 15651-2: G 20 LM
- French VOC emission class A+