Pre-compressed tape in polyurethane foam, impregnated with acrylic dispersion. Can be put to universal use for the sealing of joints in structural engineering. Heavy rain and wind tight up to 600 Pa and good acoustic insulation values.
- Joint sealing tape of polyurethane soft foam
- With acrylic dispersion impregnation, additives and fillers
- Pre-compressed on rolls, self-adhesive on one side
- Difficult to enflame: fire class B1 according to DIN4102
- Acoustically insulating
- Class BG1 according to DIN 18542 (*)
- Vapour diffusion open
- Airtight and watertight (*)
- Rainproof up to at least 600 Pa (*)
- Good weather resistance
- UV resistant
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
Pre-compressed tape in polyurethane foam, impregnated with acrylic dispersion.
- Complies with stress group BG1 according to DIN 18542 (tested by MPA Hannover)