General terms and conditions
- Our invoices are payable in cash at Wielsbeke. Our conditions do not incorporate any deviation from this rule.
- Each offer is subject to reply by return of post.
- All goods are despatched at buyer’s risk, even if transport costs are included in the price (“franco”).
- Claims cannot be entertained unless made within 8 days of arrival of the goods.
- Delivery times agreed are not cast-iron and any delay in delivery does not constitute cause for claims of damages or interest charges. The
following warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, be they express or implicit, particularly as our goods are manufactured from “Standard”
commercially available raw materials by competent craftsmen. The case of force majeure generally frees us from all responsibility, no matter what
form it takes. Force majeure includes accidents, faulty materials, manufacturing failures, lack of workers, strikes, lock-outs, disorder, governmental interference, political change, war, fire, shipwreck, epidemics, quarantine, riots, floods,sea damage and all other causes which could have the
effect of hampering our manufacture and supply and which are not within the reasonable control of the seller. We reserve the right in the case of
force majeure either to scale down deliveries proportionally to the time or to prolonge the contract with proportionally time of the force majeure.
In no case can we accept responsibility for faulty installation.
- We do not permit any clauses printed on the buyer’s letters, invoices, statements, order forms etc. The seller has the right to invoice the buyer for
any empty cartridges in cases where the latter has not ordered full cartridges for more than 2 months since the last order for full cartridges.
- Any delay payment will result, of right and after final notice, in an interest charge of 15% per annum. In this case, we reserve the right to suspend
or completely cancel, by means of a registered letter, all contracts for goods which remain undelivered as well as for any other contracts which
may be in force at that time, without bringing upon ourselves any responsibility as a result thereof.
- The Commercial Tribunal in Courtrai will be the competent body in any case of desputes.
- Legal compensation can be opposed by ourselves, whatever the cause and to all the parties, between the amounts we owe to our suppliers and
those which they themselves owe to us. All transactions are carried out according to these conditions ; in no case can there be any exceptions,
even of these conditions have not been repeated.
- In the case of non-payment on maturity, due to negligence or dishonesty, the outstanding amount will be increased by 15% or a minimum of
123,94 and a maximum of 1859,20, excluding all charges, as a conventional penalty clause and without final notice
- In the case of non-payment on maturity, the sale can be cancelled of right, 8 days after sending a final demand by registed post. The goods
remain the property of the seller until the invoice is settled in full. The buyer is responsible after accepting delivery for all risks of loss or damage. The advances paid shall remain vested in the seller to compensate for potential losses upon resale.
- All information, instructions and recommendations coming from our company concerning the performances, the technical data, the applications,
the concept, as well as the use of our products, are given in full loyalty and correspond to a normal use of our products. In cases where we have
no control over conditions and application methods of our products, we decline all responsibility towards every buyer, user or third, concerning
the services given by our products, the concept, the technical data and the performances of our products. In no case can we accept responsibility for faults due to incorrect use of our products. Therefore it is necessary that the user himself tests if the material is adequat to the particular
application he wants.
- In the event that the buyer resells goods belonging to the seller, even processed, the buyer will from now on transfer all claims arising from this
resale to the seller .
- The title in the goods shall pass to the Buyer only when payment in full has been received by the Seller for all goods whatsoever supplied (and
all services rendered) at any time by the Seller to the Buyer. The Buyer shall permit the servants or agents of the Seller to enter on to the Buyer’s
premises and repossess the goods at any time prior thereto. As long as payment has not been effected the Buyer cannot sell, pledge or offer
goods as guarantee or collateral security. Should the goods (or any of them) be converted into a new product, whether or not such conversion
involves the admixture of any other goods or thing whatsoever and in whatever proportions, the conversion shall be deemed to have been effected
on behalf of the Seller and the Seller shall have the full legal and beneficial ownership of the new products,but whithout accepting any liability
whatsoever is respect of such converted goods in relation to any third party, and the Buyer hereby indemnifies the Seller in relation thereto. In the
case of non-payment at the due date and upon demand the Buyer must return forthwith to the Seller all merchandise unpaid for
Postal address and production: Roterijstraat 201-203, 8793 Waregem - België
Head office and warehouse: Splenterbeekstraat 4, 8710 Wielsbeke - België