Paracol Pu D4 Liquid
One-component, waterproof, liquid, polyurethane-based construction glue. Appropriate for gluing wooden joinery and most common construction material provided that one of both surfaces is water-holding. Slightly foaming, filling capacity.
- One component glue
- High water resistance
- Conforms to the D4 standard according to DIN/EN 204-D4
- With filling properties
- Cures by reaction to the moisture in the substrates.
- The gaz that escapes during the vulcanization is a small foaming agent, which is being suppressed by the pressure. The adhesive joint is filled completely to prevent the penetration of water. The adhesive joint should not be > 1 mm
- Adhesive joint: the adhesive does not contain abrasive filling materials so that sawing and planning are not subject to abrasion. Can be applied at low temperatures.
|Type of product
|Polyurethane prepolymer based on 4,4' diphenylmethanedi-isocyanate (MDI)
One-component, waterproof, liquid, polyurethane-based construction glue.
- French VOC emission class A+