This product is only available to: Professional
Two-component, vinylester, styrene free fixing mortar, perfect for all stress-free anchoring. Can be used in dry, wet and flooded holes without loss of performance and hollow and solid material. With curing colour proof: blue resin becomes grey when cured.
- Two component anchoring mortar for anchoring into solid and hollow materials
- Superior performance for structural applications
- Perfect for all stress-free anchoring
- Styrene free, can be used in confined spaces
- Ready to use, pre-cut packaging
- Suitable for dry, wet and flooded holes without loss of performance
- Suitable for overhead installations (without additional accessories)
- Fast loading time
- With colour indicator for working time (blue turns grey)
- Anchoring may be placed close to the edges (see table installation parameters)
- Can be applied with a standard cartridge gun
- Chemical resistant to many acids, bases, solvents, hydrocarbons, sea water... (Contact the technical service)
|Type of product||Vinylester|
Two-component, vinylester, styrene free fixing mortar, perfect for all stress-free anchoring.
- ETA 19/ 0744 according to EAD 330499-01-0601 M8 - M24 for fixing and/or supporting to non-cracked concrete, structural elements (which contributes to the stability of the works) or heavy units.
- ETA 19/ 0743 according to EAD 330076-00-0604 M8 - M12 for fixing and/or supporting to masonry, structural elements
- (which contributes to the stability of the works) or heavy units.