Paracol Wood D4
Waterproof white wood glue in accordance with class D4, based on polyvinyl-acetate. Perfect for façade carpentry, gluing of frames, windows, staircases and doors and gluing HPL panels on wooden sheet material… Also appropriate for gluing of tropical wood types and rubber wood.
- White wood glue
- Transparent when dry
- One-component glue on the base of polyvinyl acetate
- Exceptional adhesion strength
- High water resistance. The water and temperature resistance can be raised by using high process temperature (e.g. +70°C).
- The adhesive conforms to the D4 standard according to DIN/EN 204-D4 and to
EN14257 (Watt ‘91)
|Type of product||PVA dispersion|
Waterproof white wood glue in accordance with class D4, based on polyvinyl-acetate.
- French VOC emission class A+