Parasilico AM85-1 T
Neutral curing silicone for the sealing of connection and expansion joints in the construction industry. Excellent adhesion without primer on most building materials.
- Neutral oxime curing, 1-component weatherseal silicone sealant (RTV-1)
- Very easy to apply
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- Permanent elasticity
- High resistance to ageing, weather conditions and UV
|Type of product||Polysiloxanes|
Neutral curing silicone for the sealing of connection and expansion joints in the construction industry.
Has an adhesive strength without primer on the majority of materials used in building
and engineering industries such as treated wood, aluminium, abs, steel, stainless
steel, anodised steel, hard PVC, glass, etc. On absorbent surfaces such as concrete,
bricks... a primer is recommended.
- • ATG (Belgian technical approvement)
- • CE
- • Meets the requirements of the standards: ISO 11600 F&G - 25 LM